Down On The Farm

This morning saw Paul and I having a bash on yet another local farm lake. A good net of roach and rudd to 8oz, a host of gudgeon and the best fish of the day a 2lb+ perch falling to Pauls well presented single red maggot.


A lovely day, enhanced by the visit of a herd of horses, one of which decided a good splash in the pond would be a great way to keep cool.



Its about time I stopped going fishing with Paul, as I always seem to be the one holding the camera to capture his gurning mug holding yet another lunker. I need to either up my game or enter into a little sabotage.


CONGRATULATIONS to Chris Kendal whose blog i follow (but he doesnt update often enough) on his recent qualification through to the Fish O Mania final. Very very well deserved and I hope you go on and win it.